Now getting a great loan is easier than ever! Bank Rakyat Personal Loan offers great private loans for government employees and private government in Malaysia.
There are three kinds of loans for different applicants:
- Government Personnel Personal Loan (Fixed rates 4.54% for 1 to 3 years and 4.99% for 3 to10 years)
- Personal Loan Bank Rakyat Private Employee (Fixed rates 4.95% for 1 to 3 years and 5,44% for 3 to10 years)
- Bank Rakyat Personal Loan Document
If you’re looking to get a loan, this is the perfect article for you to understand all of that it’s about, here are 10 things you need to know before getting applying for a loan:
- Is there a loan rate?
Yes, they do. 4.54% – 4.99% for government employees and 4.95 – 5.44% for private.
- What’s the exact max eligibility Bank Rakyat Personal Loan offers?
It’s up to 35 times you’re whole monthly salary or up to RM 200,000.
- How to get the loan rate calculation?
You can easily get it from the interest rate table on the website.
- Is there a minimum wage received for you to apply?
Yes. The minimum wage received is RM 1,000 and it can also be more than that with a fixed allowance.
- The request can be made via internet?
Not really. Right after you’ve identified an checked the monthly loan eligibility, you’d have to go to the Bank Rakyat branch so you can apply for it.
- What Bank Rakyat branch can you go to?
You can basically go to any Bank Rakyat branch that you want. You can identify the ones that are nearest to you in Malaysia by referring to the location search.
- If the deduction of the receipt exceeds 60%, what could happen?
It could happen that you may not be able to apply. The qualification of the receipt has to follow the BNM guidelines or it should be lower than 60%.
- Is the application for the Bank Rakyat Personal Loan a guarantor?
The answer is no. There’s no need for guarantors.
- Is there a need for any kind of payment as an advance at the moment of the application?
No to that too. There’s no need for cash in advance. Bank Rakyat Personal Loan doesn’t need a mortgage or any other kind of payment in advance.
- What if there are CCRIS and CTOS records?
You can also apply if you have CCRIS and CTOS records but you’re also strongly advised that you clarify the loan delinquency so that you can get an easy and quick approval.